Congratulations for throwing your hat in the ring! Now it’s time to find out what you are really made of.
Anyone can say or write that they want to cut wasteful spending, protect air and water quality, improve our quality of life, etc. Voters want to know HOW you plan to do so.
• WHAT will you cut?
• WHERE do you see unnecessary, wasteful spending?
• What do you plan to do for your city? Be specific, please.
• How do you feel about fire agencies getting into the ambulance transport business?
• Where do you stand on unions and fire and police departments?
• In Boise, do you support a $65 million downtown circulator/streetcar/trolley? Why or why not?
Voters need to know where you stand on these and other important issues in order to make good decisions at the polls.